Board of Directors
The Board of Directors consists of five to nine general members of the People’s Potato. These members are elected via an Annual General Meeting (AGM) through a simple nomination process. The process involves the general members present at the AGM voting on their choice for the board. Out of a maximum of fifteen candidates, nine are selected via a secret paper ballot.
Upon selection of the Board at the AGM, the Board meets at least once a month to do the following:
* select and develop projects and initiatives;
* review and approve policy;
* ensure financial viability and the legal and fiscal integrity of the collective;
* manage discretionary funds; and
* ensure the maintenance of the constitution and organizational mandate.
The People's Potato current Board of Directors (voted in March 22nd, 2017):
To contact our board please email us at email@example.com